Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Wardrobe

For me, what I am going to wear around the festive season is everything. I start to think about what I am going to wear for Christmas day as soon as the collections hit the shop, it is a little obsession. Looking glamorous is key over Christmas, its a time where you can get dressed up and impress whatever your doing.
 
Here are my top pics to wear this Christmas that you can get your hands on right now:
 
 
 
For Christmas day I have actually brought this exact red dress from Oasis. Oasis have so many great items in right now and have really impressed me with its latest collection, and this dress does not disappoint. It looks fabulous with opaque black tights and black shoes and will be sure to impress over the dinner table.
 
Even though I am more likely to dress up on Christmas day, I like to make an effort on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Of course it depends what your plans are, but for me I will be wearing my leather skirt from Reiss with a Christmas jumper on the eve and some skinny jeans with a similar tunic on Boxing day. Tunics are a great way to hide that over indulgence the day after!
 
Of course, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't have a killer pair of heels. I have these Kurt Geiger's in plain black but have been eying up these studded ones for a week or two and fair to say I will purchase them before the festivities begin!
 
Clothes (available in store and online):
Red lace dress, Oasis £48.00
Jumper, Topshop £46.00
Leather skirt, Reiss £185.00
(yes I know this is very expensive, but it is extremely good quality real leather. However, you can find alternatives in Zara, Next and Dorothy Perkins)
Sequin Tunic, Next £35.00
Skinny Jeans, New Look £9.99
Stud shoes, Kurt Geiger £120.00
 
Merry Christmas!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment