Friday 29 March 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

It is no secret that I take every word that comes out of Tanya Burr's mouth as gospel, so it wasnt a shock to me when I watched her 'Best of 2012' video I brought almost everything on the list.
Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N564IKcQezw



One thing I brought that I am so eager to use is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo blemish serum. Both Tanya and Ruth Crilly have reccomended this product for people to break out easily. My skin changes constantly, I was spotty as a teenager but then for about a year I had lovely skin, just recently it has gone down hill. I think this is a mix of putting on weight as well as going to university and perhaps not eating as good wholesome foods as my mom used to make! I have been trying to eat more responsibly and as a result my spots have gone, however, I still have blemishes where the spots used to be and also just really un even, bumpy skin which isn't a great look and hard to cover up. This is exaclty what Tanya and Ruth say this serum helps, so at £13.00 what have I got to lose.



I will keep you updated to how I get on with this cream with weekly updates, I will be using it as a day and night mousturiser as well as using a scrub every couple of days to get rid of some dry patches. Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment