Thursday 21 February 2013

The Brit Awards: My Best Dressed List

After those fashion fails, I review the girls who got it right on the night...
 
 
Jessie J
Looking incredible in this sexy black number. I love Jessie's new feminine style and she looks gorgeous in this plunging gown, one thing I would change however, are the shoes.
 
 
Jourdan Dunn in Balmain
Unfair to put Jourdan on my best dressed list simply because she is a supermodel therefore would look great in a bin bag. The yellow looks beautiful on her skintone and
kept simple with her hair and make up.
 
 
Laura Whitmore
Laura looked lovely while presenting the Brits backstage, her dress was youthful and rocking the Spring summer metalic trends. Good work Laura!
 
 
Paloma Faith in Dolce and Gabbana
Looking beautifully regal in this D&G dress, Paloma looked glowing but still quirky. Well done P!
 
 
Aluna Francis
Perhaps the best dressed of the night? Rocking two trends: sheer and metallic, Aluna looks fantastic.
 
 
I would love to hear your opinions on the Brit awards fashion, who do you think looked the best/worst and if you would change any of their accessories?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment