Sunday 6 January 2013

Room tour in pictures

I am currently living in University halls and at first found it hard to put together a fashionable, homely room. I think I have finally achieved this with a mix of vintage and 'shabby chic' pieces which defines my girly, fashionable and sophisticated nature. I hope this room tour in pictures helps you decorate your rooms at uni or home at a budget!



1. Door hooks, Dunelm Mill 2. Bedding inc 2 pillow cases and extra, Dunelm Mill 3. Cath Kidston inspired print (duvet cover) 4. Lamp, Dunelm Mill and Clock, independant jewellery shop 5. Lamp from above 6. Lights on small tree, Primark Christmas Collection 7. Rose bud mirror, Matalan 8. All sorts tin, Vintage from charity shop 9. Candle, Primark 10. Picture frames, Dunelm Mill 11. Happy days frame, gift and teddy, Clintons Cards 12. Wicker heart, Dunelm Mill 13. Bunting, homemade using Cath Kidston material.

No comments:

Post a Comment