Monday 14 January 2013

GOLDEN GLOBES 2013 - My Best Dressed List

So as I am sure you are aware, the Golden Globes took centre stage last night and The Fortune of Fashion is all over it. Here is my BEST DRESSED list:
 Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
In my opinion Kate Hudson won my award for the best dressed of the night. Lets be honest, she always looks amazing but this McQueen dress does wonders for her incredible figure as well as being a tad daring for the star. Although this dress is in a traditional black, it is spiced up with the gold neckline and cinching belt. My only criticism is the hair, which don't get me wrong looks gorgeous but I think the dress would excel if the hair was up off the shoulders.
 Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka
Helen was next on my list because who can look that fabulous at the age of 67?! The dress is totally on trend, similar to the McQueen Hudson was sporting but more age appropriate. Hats off to you H!
 Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
I think JLo is always underrated, she looks incredible! If I had that figure, this is exactly what I would wear. Generally I thought last night lacked daring dresses, then JLo stepped out and just WOW!
Anne Hathaway in Chanel
Simple, Chic and Sophisticated. The three words I would use to describe this scarlet. Also, what better way to shrug of pregnancy rumours than wear a white corset!














Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
Again, Emily Blunt has been looked over in the Best Dressed lists this year but is a firm contender in mine. She just looks amazing and totally effortless... bravo Miss Blunt!

 Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
Looking amazing in Zac Posen, Miss O can do no wrong lately. My only critism is that she has chosen a very similar style before and maybe she should mix it up a little.
 Isla Fisher in Reem Acra
Amazingly sparkly, Isla Fisher shines in this beautiful gown. The hair and make up compliment this look well too!














Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood
Garner looked incredible in this sparkly gown. I was however suprised it came from no other than Vivienne Westwood as its quite understated.

 Naomi Watts in Zac Posen
ZP really did dominate the red carpet last night, and appears again on my best dressed list. This looks amazing on Naomi and just shows how showing little can actually be more.















No comments:

Post a Comment